Operations and Utilities Labourer
The Town of Kerrobert is currently accepting applications to fill an Operations and Utilities Labourer position. This position offers many unique opportunities to advance through multiple avenues, competitive wage schedules, and training opportunities. Applicants must possess a minimum Grade 12 education and a willingness to obtain water and waste water operator certificates plus other training and certificates needed to perform the various duties required by the job.
Preference will be given to applicants who possess any of the following:
- Water and wastewater operator certificates
- Post-secondary trade certificates
- Heavy equipment operator certificates
Job description and expected duties:
- Operate water treatment and distribution system, sewage treatment and collection facilities and take part in on call rotation.
- Operate heavy equipment – grader, loader, street sweeper, mowers, etc.
- Operate public swimming pool boilers and chemical feeders
- On-the-job training will be provided as required.
The Town of Kerrobert offers competitive wages and an excellent benefits package.
Closing date: March 15, 2019. Please send your covering letter and resume to:
Town of Kerrobert
P.O. Box 558
Kerrobert, SK S0L 1R0
The Town of Kerrobert works in a team environment and
cross trains its employees to perform multiple duties.