Registration Now CLOSED
- Tradeshow hours are Nov. 6th – 4pm to 9:30pm and Nov. 7 from 10:30am to 1pm with lunch on the tradeshow floor
- All rep names are due Oct. 1. Name changes after Oct. 10 or names not received by Oct. 10 are not guaranteed a name tag.
- The HUB handles all tradeshow move in – book your booth shipments by contacting them information available April 1
- All tradeshow booths are scheduled for Move In – Move Out must be completed by 2pm on Nov. 7/19
Tradeshow hours – Nov. 6/19 – 4pm to 9, Nov. 7 – 10am till 1pm
- All those in attendance for the current year are given first option to purchase for the following year on Nov. 7 @1pm in the Blair Nelson Room at TCU Place. Please note: SWWA conference sponsors are given first choice of booths a month prior to the event.
- All booths come with 110 volts of electricity, 2 representatives, and breakfast & lunch Nov. 7. Booths also come with all advertising (supplier directory, supplier page on SWWA website, and business card ad in the Pipeline). It is your responsibility to have all materials in for advertising deadlines. The business card ad must be 3.5 by 2.5 inches and they must be submitted in high resolution please label the card your company’s name. All cards will be placed in Alpha order in the supplier directory.
- If you purchase a full page ad they must be 7.5 by 10 inches and in a high resolution format. The SWWA is not responsible for business card or full page ads not sent in high resolution format.
*If you are a group that offers training the above booth package is not available please contact the SWWA Office to register.
The SWWA has many opportunities to help get your company recognized in the industry – If you would like to discuss partnering with SWWA through Sponsorship please contact the SWWA office.
Holiday Inn Downtown (Conference Hotel)
Address: 101 Pacific Ave, Saskatoon, SK S7K 3X6
Rate: being negotiated
Block Code:$174.00 plus $15.00 per night for parking
Hilton Garden InnAddress:
90 22nd Street East, Saskatoon.
FUTURE CONFERENCE DATES: NOVEMBER 6-8, 2019
- November 3-5, 2020
The SWWA office is not responsible for double booked booths – it is your responsibility to keep track of what you have purchased. If you think you may have pre-booked please contact the SWWA office before booking again. Any booths double booked will be issued a credit only for the following year subject to an additional fee if the fee goes up.