The event starts Nov. 4 at 7:30am for those who do not pick up the package the night prior and goes till noon on Nov. 6.
A full agenda will be posted once the details of the conference are finalized.
Holiday Inn (Pacific Ave) – $175.00 plus $15.00 parking fee per night both subject to tax
Hilton Garden Inn – $159.00 +$13.99 parking both are subject to tax
We have gone paperless – download the SWWA conference app in IOS and Android stores in order to access all conference information while attending the event. Prior to arrival please close and refresh the app so you have all the up to date information.
The 2020 conference will be held November 4th to the 6th at TCU Place in Saskatoon.
Early bird conference registration is in effect from Jan. 2, 2020 to Sept. 10 at Midnight. Please Note the following:
- IF YOU DO NOT KNOW YOUR LOGIN TO GET THE REDUCED RATE CONTACT AND WAIT FOR THE OFFICE TO RESPOND – Conference registration is very busy from the end of August to Oct. so please be patient if you are not responded to immediately.
- If you attended the 2019 conference – you are a current member
- The SWWA office is NOT RESPONSIBLE for double bookings – it gets extremely busy and our office manager does not have enough time to verify that every person being registered has not already been registered. IF YOU double book someone the double booking will be used as a credit for future SWWA events
- Emailed registrations will not be accepted.
Credit card payments must be done online
Registrations sent to the wrong address are not the responsibility of the SWWA office. If the payment is sent to a wrong address and not received in time for early bird the late fee will be required.
Visa, MasterCard and Cheque payments are accepted.
- SWWA does not invoice for conference payments
- When paying online you cannot use the same email address for more than one person or you will get an error message
Registration cut off is Oct. 8, 2020. Walk ups registrations will be online until Oct. 19 then they will be accepted at the annual conference the Tuesday night of pre-registration and the Wednesday morning till noon. A walk up fee of $150.00 will be charged for all walk up registrations and payment is required at registration. The SWWA will not invoice for payment!!!
Operator of the Year Award – Nominations -open Jan 1 – Sept. 15 each year
Operators from any of the disciplines are eligible – Water Treatment, Water Distribution, Wastewater Treatment, Wastewater Collection, or Small Systems. Nomination forms are due on August 1st every year. Nominees must be a current SWWA member.
As of September 2018 all nominations that meet the requirements will be kept on file for a two year period following the original nomination year.
Lifetime Member Award – Nominations – open Jan 1 – Sept. 15 each year
Any person who has been an active member of SWWA for at least 15 years, and is retired from active employment can be nominated for the award provided they have been retired from active work in the industry for a period of one year. The application must be received by Sept. 15 of the current year.
The applicant must have demonstrated extraordinary service and have been dedicated to the aims and goals of the SWWA and its membership. The maximum number of life members awarded each year is three. Nomination forms are due August 1 of the current year.
*New requirement* the member must be retired from the industry for one year to be eligible for the award