SWWA 2020 Conference Speaker Agreement – Call for Papers
Things to know:
All booths are 10 x 8 and all booths include a business card ad in the Pipeline and a supplier page on the SWWA website. When purchasing a booth please submit ASAP – a horizontal high resolution business cad ad, a company log, contact info and product and services description.
You must be a member to register for a booth, all 2020 companies with booths are given a 2021 membership
- All booths should be shipped to Showtime – TCU does not accept booths shipped directly to them, doing so may result in not having your booth for the event
- Exhibitor move in schedule will be posted once all booths have been sold
- Electricity comes with each booth 110 volts
- WIFI is not included with the booth
- Move in is done the first day of the show prior to the show – please be ready and set up for 4pm sessions are scheduled till 4:30pm but sometimes end early.
- There is no move out schedule – you must be out for 2pm on the Thursday
- Rep names are due Sept. 29 at noon – we send all name tags away to be printed and in order to have packages done up deadlines must be met. Failure to meet the deadline may result in tags not being printed.
- 2 reps come with every booth – there is a 5-person maximum per booth
- Tradeshow hours are 4pm to 9pm on Wednesday, November 4 and 10m till 1pm on Thursday, November 5.
- Showtime will be handling the set up of the booths and tradeshow floor – A exhibitors kit will be available in January 2020